UAE Mainland Visas
We Are An all-inclusive Stop for Your UAE Mainland Visas
The essentials of starting a business in the UAE include obtaining an employment visa for your staff or a family visa for yourself. That is why Business Hub has all of your visa requirements and papers handled.
Mainland Visas for Private Companies
- When it comes to mainland visas for private companies, the employees of these private enterprises can receive fresh employment entrance permits if they apply for residential visa status within 30 days of their arrival in the UAE.
- The work visa is valid for three years if your company is registered in a free zone.
- The visa will be valid for two years if your company is registered onshore.
- It is also the employer’s responsibility to make sure that all travel arrangements for the new hire are made, including the ‘permission to board’ that some airlines may demand.
Process of Obtaining Work Permits in UAE
As an employer you are responsible to obtain the work permit on your behalf for your employee. The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization (MoHRE) is responsible for providing UAE work permits.
Step-By-Step Process To Obtain A Work Permit in the UAE
- The employer applies for approval to hire a foreign worker to the Ministry of Labor.
- The Ministry examines the application and requests that any papers or anomalies be resubmitted or corrected.
- The approval is issued by the Ministry, and the employer can further download the permit from the Ministry’s website.
- The Ministry gives an entry permit visa to the employee, allowing them to enter the UAE and stay for 30 days.
- The employee prepares a visit to Dubai.
- They have 60 days from the time they arrive to get a resident visa.
- The employer starts the process of filing for a work permit, also known as a labor card when the employee arrives in Dubai.
- To receive an ID, the employee goes to an Emirates ID service center with their valid passport and entry visa.
- For a medical examination, the employee visits a government hospital.
- The employee submits an application to the immigration authorities for a residence visa.
- The employee submits all the documents to the Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai (DNRD), where the residency visa is imprinted on their passport.
- The employee can resume work in Dubai after getting residency and work permissions.
The employer must apply for a Residence Visa for his employee from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of the emirate where he has been working once, he enters the UAE.
The GDRFA will stamp an Employment Visa (Residence Visa for Employment Purposes) on the employee’s passport. Once the employee’s application is granted, he receives an Emirates ID that is valid for the same period as the visa.
The employee will also get a Labor Card, which proves to the authorities that he or she is allowed to work in the UAE.
Work Visa Requirements in Dubai
Foreign nationals need a residential visa and a work permit to work in Dubai.
To get a residence visa, foreign nationals must provide the necessary documentation:
- A filled-out application form
- The authentic passport of the applicant, as well as a copy
- A copy of a valid company card and several passport pictures
- A health certificates
- A Ministry of Labor entrance permit and proof of payment of the application fee
- On arrival in Dubai, applicants will also be subjected to a medical examination.
The following documents are necessary to obtain a Dubai work permit:
- An employment contract with a Dubai-based firm
- If applicable, copies of the applicant’s birth certificate, passport, and marriage certificate
- A copy of a lease contract, for example, is proof of lodging in Dubai.
- Evidence of the applicant’s financial ability to support oneself in Dubai.
Mainland Visas – Family Residency Visas in UAE
If you’re a foreign citizen holding a Residence Visa in the UAE, you are permitted to bring your family with you on a UAE Family Visa.
However, not everyone is permitted to bring their dependents because certain standards must be fulfilled.
Sponsorship Requirements for a UAE Family Visa
To sponsor relatives or family members to come to the UAE, you must meet the following requirements:
- Male immigrants must have a monthly income of at least AED 4,000 or AED 3,000 plus housing.
- Female immigrants must have a monthly income of at least AED 10,000 or AED 8,000, plus housing.
- All dependents over the age of 18 must also pass a medical fitness exam at a government-approved health facility in the UAE.
- HIV and tuberculosis tests are also performed on all dependents.
After all the basic requirements are met, you must first apply for an entrance residence visa. You have up to 30 days after they arrive to apply for a residence certificate.
Why Business Hub?
Business Hub is your one-stop-shop for all your business setup needs in Dubai. We put your company on the correct road by establishing core business objectives. We’ve served over 2000+ satisfied customers and are well-versed in the ins and outs of UAE business incorporation rules. So, what do you have to lose? Contact us today to put an end to all of your business concerns.